Charges are incurred every 30 minutes
The Normal Fare costs 1 € per 30 minutes; 9 € per 24 hours max.
The RadCard Fare is our flat fare: For a flat charge of 48 € you get the first 30 minutes per ride free, Germany-wide. This is a yearly fare that automatically extends itself for an additional year if the card isn't cancelled within 4 weeks of the deadline.
The customer card makes the process of rental and return at the terminal easier and can be ordered additionally for any fare for a fee of 2 €.
Registration is free
- Before going on your first ride, the chosen method of payment must be activated.
- Activation is done by a 9 € charge that is done upon registration
- The 9 € are used as starting credit and can be used in all of the available rates
- Accepted payments: credit card, direct debit
- Direct debit: SEPA direct debit
- Credit card: As soon as the customer account shows a balance, a minimum of 9 € will be deducted. The remaining balance will remain indefinitely
- You can change your preferred payment method at any time
For partners in your city that currently have a special offer, please refer to the page Partners under your account. In case the page isn't being shown, there are no partners in your city at this time.
For the e-bikeike rental, e.g. in Bietigheim-Bissingen or Burghausen, special rates apply. The RadCard-fare can't be applied in this case.
Price list for Germany
Here you can download our price list for Germany.
Recipient: nextbike GmbH
Account no.: 401833900
Bank code: 12070024
Bank name: Deutsche Bank AG
Reference: Just your telephone number